Cost of living comparison between Charleston, South Carolina, United States and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.837 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,911KM ($3,218) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (about 1 hour ago)