Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.578 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,470KM ($1,566) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)