Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,409KM (R$ 2,690) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)