Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08490 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,576KM (Mex$ 18,568) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)