Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09274 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,837KM (Mex$ 19,804) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Luanda costs 6,000 Kz (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New York City costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)