Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08278 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,673KM (Mex$ 20,210) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)