Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08365 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,182KM (Mex$ 26,087) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (about 2 hours ago)