Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08612 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,744KM (Mex$ 20,253) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)