Cost of living in Chaozhou, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25031 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaozhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,863KM (7,443元) in Chaozhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (40 minutes ago)