Cost of living in Chaozhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25034 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaozhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,871KM (7,476元) in Chaozhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Medina costs ﷼ 199 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €501 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khabarovsk costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 25 Kina (about 2 hours ago)