Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,621KM (€1,848) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)