Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,818KM (€1,949) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)