Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.941 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 71% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,077KM (€1,585) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)