Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,739KM (€887) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)