Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24906 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,423KM (9,730元) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)