Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24837 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,141KM (元4,593) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)