Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25465 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,942KM (元7,628) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 2 hours ago)