Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00147 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,381KM (₩1,622,285) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)