Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00162 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,961KM (₩2,444,171) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)