Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 118% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,357KM (₩2,879,284) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)