Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,304KM (₩1,548,877) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)