Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00153 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 122% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,337KM (₩2,187,959) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)