Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05470 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,650KM (30,167 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)