Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05318 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,813KM (52,899 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)