Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05148 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,546KM (49,454 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨19,314 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)