Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27011 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,616KM (元9,684) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (32 minutes ago)