Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25932 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,509KM (元9,675) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)