Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25690 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,119KM (元4,355) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (40 minutes ago)