Cost of living in Changsha, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25899 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,121KM (8,190元) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)