Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24884 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,737KM (6,979元) in Changde to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)