Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25034 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,015KM (8,050元) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (34 minutes ago)