Cost of living comparison between Changchun, China and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26684 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,434KM (元16,618) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $399 (36 minutes ago)