Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27037 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,960KM (元10,949) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rennes costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (32 minutes ago)