Cost of living in Chandigarh, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 722 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02407 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,623KM (₨67,409) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)