Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02453 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,540KM (₨62,792) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Windhoek costs 16,703 N$ (about 1 hour ago)