Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02799 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,260KM (₨80,738) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)