Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02482 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,729KM (₨69,691) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)