Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,568KM (€800) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)