Cost of living comparison between Chalcis, Greece and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,670KM (€1,873) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (33 minutes ago)