Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01235 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,251KM (₨182,271) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)