Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01390 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,142KM (₨82,157) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)