Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01199 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,313KM (₨192,880) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)