Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01587 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,004KM (₨63,238) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)