Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05169 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,177KM (61,457 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)