Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05171 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,753KM (33,907 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (43 minutes ago)