Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05217 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,062KM (39,530 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)