Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07558 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,853KM (24,516 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)