Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07590 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,368KM (31,199 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)