Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07703 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,182KM (15,341 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)