Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07393 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,772KM (37,494 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)