Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07574 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,972KM (26,035 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)