Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09403 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,722KM (Mex$ 18,315) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)