Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09056 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,548KM (Mex$ 17,099) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)