Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08788 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 749KM (Mex$ 8,518) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (26 minutes ago)