Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 474 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.676 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,498KM ($2,087) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)