Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.840 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,875KM ($2,105) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)