Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 513 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.730 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,838KM ($1,640) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)