Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.602 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,801KM ($1,124) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)