Cost of living comparison between Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.799 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,609KM ($2,006) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)