Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.843 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,419KM ($1,855) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)