Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.826 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,812KM ($2,087) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$300 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)