Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,623KM ($1,646) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (about 3 hours ago)