Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.678 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,406KM ($838) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (24 minutes ago)