Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03613 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,764KM (Php76,492) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)