Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 722 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03266 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,871KM (Php57,278) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)