Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03308 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,206KM (Php36,472) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (31 minutes ago)