Cost of living comparison between Cayenne, French Guiana and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 102% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,554KM (€3,345) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)