Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 116% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,240KM (€1,655) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)