Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 124% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,816KM (€1,951) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩147 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.92 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Antonio, Texas costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 250,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)