Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,428KM (R$ 2,788) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)