Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 287 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.839 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,897KM (€1,575) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)