Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,551KM (€792) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (42 minutes ago)