Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.825 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,039KM (€1,665) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)