Cost of living in Catania, Italy vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.957 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 72% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,576KM (€1,317) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)