Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 BAM / XCD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,239KM (EC$3,618) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)