Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 542 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.644 BAM / XCD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 107% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,514KM (EC$5,455) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)