Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.519 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,248KM (R$ 2,404) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (31 minutes ago)