Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49197 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,150KM (R$ 2,337) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)