Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,827KM (€932) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)