Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 80% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,428KM (€1,757) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)