Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 683 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17963 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,230KM (12,413 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)