Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17953 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,600KM (14,480 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)