Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 670 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17983 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,846KM (10,266 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)