Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00056 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 970KM (COL$1,732,409) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)