Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00059 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,017KM (COL$3,433,356) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)