Cost of living in Carletonville, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10778 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Carletonville (South Africa) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,330KM (R 21,620) in Carletonville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $13 (42 minutes ago)