Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,455 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15951 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 106% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,883KM (Bs 18,071) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)