Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 744%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,402 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02736 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 187% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,444KM (198,990 Bs.S.) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)