Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,809 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,312KM (Bs 204,487,488) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)