Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 311%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,546 prices entered by 389 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17553 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 126% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,169KM (Bs 18,052) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)