Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 315%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,680 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16720 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 116% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,235KM (Bs 19,347) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (32 minutes ago)