Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,978 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18038 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 135% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,355KM (Bs 40,776) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)