Cost of living comparison between Cape Town, South Africa and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,264 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12833 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,267KM (R 25,456) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)