Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,002 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12416 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,554KM (R 20,569) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)