Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,008 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11885 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,426KM (R 12,000) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)