Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13518 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,340KM (R 24,708) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)