Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,964 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13128 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,375KM (R 10,474) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (25 minutes ago)