Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14143 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,446KM (R 24,363) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (34 minutes ago)