Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,868 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13628 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,476KM (R 25,505) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 236,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)