Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35811 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,924KM (GH₵5,372) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)