Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34407 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,670KM (GH₵4,854) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)