Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02393 BAM / HTG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,558KM (65,100 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)