Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02481 BAM / HTG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,659KM (66,878 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (38 minutes ago)