Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02719 BAM / HTG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,316KM (85,195 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)