Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 504 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09032 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,937KM (Mex$ 21,445) in Cancún to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)