Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 494 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08543 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,603KM (Mex$ 18,767) in Cancún to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (32 minutes ago)