Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.505 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,863KM (R$ 3,686) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)