Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,337KM (€1,198) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)