Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40542 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,592KM (R$ 3,926) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)