Cost of living comparison between Campo Grande, Brazil and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.570 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,077KM (R$ 5,396) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (26 minutes ago)