Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45776 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,394KM (R$ 3,044) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)