Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.549 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,843KM (R$ 5,178) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (42 minutes ago)