Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,590KM (R$ 3,002) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)