Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.514 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,867KM (R$ 7,525) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)