Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48805 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,492KM (R$ 3,056) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)