Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.570 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,954KM (R$ 5,186) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (19 minutes ago)