Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08831 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,797KM (Mex$ 20,344) in Campeche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)