Cost of living comparison between Cambridge, United Kingdom and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.190 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 69% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,065KM (£2,313) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)