Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.516 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,959KM (S/. 3,795) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (29 minutes ago)