Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.553 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,382KM (S/. 6,111) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)