Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.507 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,577KM (S/. 5,087) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)