Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.535 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,292KM (S/. 6,158) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)