Cost of living in Calgary, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,281 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.373 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,063KM (C$3,689) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)