Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03292 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,289KM (Php39,151) in Calapan.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)