Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03158 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,581KM (Php50,078) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (38 minutes ago)