Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03597 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,831KM (Php78,715) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)