Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00263 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,468KM (CH$558,191) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)