Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00250 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,763KM (CH$704,461) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)