Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00278 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,973KM (CH$1,067,859) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)