Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00253 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,254KM (CH$890,880) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)