Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.18413 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 182% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 8,467KM (Bs 45,986) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)