Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02777 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 111% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,592KM (129,371 Bs.S.) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)