Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15961 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 113,409,625KM (Bs 710,544,273) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)