Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00052 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 55% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 679KM (1,299,105 Bs.S.) in Calabozo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)