Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.507 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,885KM (S/. 3,721) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)