Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.565 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,695KM (S/. 4,770) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)