Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.515 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,906KM (S/. 3,704) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)