Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,014 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20315 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,169KM (E£ 10,675) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)