Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,783 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10113 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 64% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,131KM (E£ 11,179) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)