Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,140 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11639 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 55% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,420KM (E£ 12,197) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)