Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.385 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 73% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,195KM (AU$3,750) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)