Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.260 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 65% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,799KM (AU$2,222) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (36 minutes ago)