Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.222 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,247KM (AU$1,838) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)