Cost of living comparison between Cairns, Australia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.370 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 73% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,394KM (AU$3,937) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)