Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 68% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,183KM (AU$1,675) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)